Rant!!

ninjawomble

Reaction score
Why do people feel they can point out your weight just coz you're preggers?
All Ive had a work this week is " OOO you're piling it on, ooo it must be a girl coz you're arse is spreading :eek: , ooooo you are gonna be HUGE, heya fatty"
Really wish people would keep their opinions to themselves about how much of a heffer I am!! :wall:
Course I look different, Im preggers and was a size 8....Im having to deal with this big change with out them going on about it!!

oh GOD i hated that when i was pregnant with Emma and James :roll: :roll: i'd say narky comments :lol: :lol: but then again i was Massive with both of them

say 'hey im preggas thats my reason, whats yours, your ass looks like its got its own atmosphere'

HeHe! That made me chuckle Mel! :rotfl:

Thanks....its been a S*** day!
xxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: Mel! Isnt it annoying that people automatically think they have the right to say things like that to you cos your pregnant! Same as people touching the bump! Sometimes people ask but others just go right in for a feel :talkhand: x

^^ the bump thing really gets to me! a friend introduced me to someone last night & she put her hands on bump & said 'now, i'm not gonna get off until i feel it kick!'
he wasn't budging at all but she was clinging on to me for dear life, it's so inappropriate!

MissyRee said:
:rotfl: Mel! Isnt it annoying that people automatically think they have the right to say things like that to you cos your pregnant! Same as people touching the bump! Sometimes people ask but others just go right in for a feel :talkhand: x
In the case of the bump you need one of these, i have this one

erez

charlotte_ said:
^^ the bump thing really gets to me! a friend introduced me to someone last night & she put her hands on bump & said 'now, i'm not gonna get off until i feel it kick!'
he wasn't budging at all but she was clinging on to me for dear life, it's so inappropriate!

If that happened to me I'd tell them to get their hands of my bump else the only thing they'd be feeling kick would be me!!! :rotfl:

Fortunately I'm a big girl anyways so bump is barely noticeable and not many people tend to want to cop a feel of a fat bird's tum!!! :lol:

Sarah xxx

Mel&Bean said:
MissyRee said:
In the case of the bump you need one of these, i have this one

erez

Where did you get that top from? I love it and I want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back