Rant

Mamafy

Reaction score
:mad:

About 7-8 mile from me there is a lough, its completely frozen over but people including kids have started not only walking on it but cycling, quad biking and even one muppet decided to drive on it :doh:

I want to slap them so hard and if parents allow this which they are (its all over youtube :roll:) I want to slap them too :slap:

Its only a matter of time before someone is killed :(

I would post the links up but it gives away where I live :lol: but I'm sure if you search for frozen lakes in youtube you'll see similar :mad:

have people no wit at all??? they will only have themselves to blame if a fatality happens (altho i hope it doesnt happen )

oh gosh thats stupid!! it's scary how little sense some people have :(

It doesn't bear thinking about :(

:wall2: Another section of society for "contraception in the water" but the Darwin syndrome will get the eejits in the end. It's the innocent bystanders that end up killed which annoys me - if you are going to be a total plonker, just go ahead and take yourself out of the gene pool, not those who aren't involved!

:wall2: People are thick....

:wall: Eejits. I actually lectured Emily about going sledging earlier today. I dont know if it was on the news elsewhere but the last snow we had here saw a girl killed as the sledged down a hill on an upturned car bonnet and was impaled on a fence. And this was a 'sensible' girl from a nice family who was a straight A student.....just a moment of insanity.

Total planks :wall: Even kids in my daughters primary were going last night :wall2:

the total planks comment was for 'my planks here' and not that little girl who got killed :( How sad

this is what Darwin was taking about...any adult who drives on a frozen lake is too stupid to survive long enough to reproduce (hopefully)

ooh Toffeepop, I just saw your post, Im always shouting about Darwin when people step out into the road without looking and Ihave to emergency break. Then I think, why do I break, Darwin would be ashamed!

:wall: Eejits. I actually lectured Emily about going sledging earlier today. I dont know if it was on the news elsewhere but the last snow we had here saw a girl killed as the sledged down a hill on an upturned car bonnet and was impaled on a fence. And this was a 'sensible' girl from a nice family who was a straight A student.....just a moment of insanity.

Yeah I saw that, was thinking about it the other day and wondering why the news dont feature the story again as a warning to kids. They caught the event on video didnt they :( makes me wanna cry. Even sensible kids are likely to follow the crowd unfortunately, its a rare teenager who will stand out from the crowd.

right here's my dumb moment today, who the fook is Darwin? :oooo:

ha! I'll let someone else explain!

( I thought Id have to wait a lot longer to use that!)

Do you know I have buttons tiny? :lolly: Big lobbing shiny ones :rofl:

Charles Darwin - in brief, (Theory of Evolution - that man came through all sorts of changes i.e. from apes etc...) and encompasses survival of the fittest theory ...hence if a dumb arse kills him/herself in a really stupid manner, it's attributed to Darwin theory - eejits go first and remove themselves from the human gene pool :D

Also mentions Natural Selection as the way forward for development (grabbing the best parts of each animal in order to improve...hence leaving the genes of the stupid behind :rofl:)

Here endeth the (short) lecture...Sorry...

Last edited:
:rofl: I'm only messing girls :kiss: this time :lol:

Every days a school day ;) I have heard of Charles darwin though but I'm not what you'd call gifted in the history or geography department, special yes but not gifted :lol:

probably biology you'dve learned about darwin, maybe you skipped that class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back