randomest tea ever!

Bunnykins

Reaction score
You know when you just have one of those days! I felt sick all day and didn't fancy anything so for tea I've ended up having a chicken tikka slice from greggs as my starter, a packet of Bacon wheat crunchies, a packet of wotsits, 2 dairylea sandwiches for my main, and a handful of kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes for pudding!! I feel so ashamed :oooo: there isn't a single nutrient in any of that lol!! Anyone else been a pig tonight??

I was quite well behaved tonight although sometimes I just really fancy something totally inappropriate! Don't think you need to feel guilty if it's just a now and again thing

Yep normally I'm quite good its just when I feel sick I have to eat what stays down! In other words cr*p lol!!!! Am having an Orange to try and stave off scurvy ;)

dairylea has calcium in it, it's not all void of nutrients!

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes will be fortified with vitamins too. Don't worry about it hun :)

I wouldn't worry too much. We all have days like that. My day yesterday consisted of a chicken, bacon and red onion sandwich followed by a flap jack and then a bowl of honey nut loops for my tea. That's all i ate..... I was wondering why my tummy woke me up this morning trying to eat itself!! :( xxxx

I ate a large bar of fruit and nut chocolate, felt bad after but damn it did taste good lol

I guess your right about the dairylea and cornflakes!! know what you mean princess I love cereal for my tea but the next day boy are you hungry its mental!!
not been much better today had a bowl of alpen and then a packet of haribo tangtastics (just hope my gtt test next week is negative lol!!) but I am having a healthy tea tonight.......perhaps followed by chocolate - thanks ChrissieCool!!

OH has just rang me asking if I fancy curry tonight. Mmmmmm He does looooooovely home made curry. My mouth is watering at just the thought xxxx

oooh bring me some leftovers!!!!! yum yum!! mine makes a mean shepherds pie but he'll only make it in the winter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back