• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ramblings of a heavily pregnant woman!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
My cousin brought her 10 week old baby girl over today and I want mine NOW!!!! It was good because we tried her out in our vibrating baby bouncer and she loved it! They went for the posh "ergonomic" beech framed one but baby was instantly quiet in our cheapy I love my Bear one! Can't wait for mine to try it out!

Just thought too...Have you found that your attitude to giving birth has changed? Before I got pregnant I found it sounded like the most horrific thing going and would have opted for the c sec any day. I think as I get closer, I'm a lot calmer about it and JUST WANT IT OUT!

My friend has just had her baby boy and he is sooooo cute if i wasnt already pregnant i would be so broody, as it is i also want mine but will make do will lots of cuddles from her baby for now :D

I am scared to death, but really want to go with a natural birth. My liver is the only thing that could stop that happening, which I've had nightmares about.

Dunno about being broody exactly but I'm wishing I has lots more 3yr olds. I'm finding my boy such an absolute joy, I wish I had more of him.

I always think he's wonderful of course but just now he's sublime 8)

Do you think that is why pregnancy is SOOOOO long? So that we're that we're so fed up by the end that we can cope with anything just to get it out!

Talking of skin...One of my stretch marks started bleeding the other day!boo hoo! It didn't half sting when I rubbed my cream on!

That's demonseed's horns rubbing you from inside out.

" I just want it out now" Is my response to most people when they ask me how i'm doing.

Uncomfortable is not the word!

Its what I keep telling people too when they ask if anyone else is afraid of labour... cos by the time it gets to that point you're so bloody sick and tired of being sick, tired, fat, hot, uncomfortable, in pain, that you really REALLY don't care anymore... you just want the baby out... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back