Raffle tickets and prizes !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
Just to remind you , raffle tickets for lelands helmet appeal are on sale , those who ahve donated have had ticket numbers sent to you !

prizes include

A sling from maria herself !!!!! THIS IS AN AWSOME PRIZE I THINK YOU KNOW !!!
a pendant from urchin !!! JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS :wink:
a feeding shawl from paradysso , FOR ALL YOU BREASTFEEDERS !
and a gro bag from miss laure :wink: ! ONE OF BABY'S ESSENTIALS !!!

on top of that , we also have tickets westmids safari park ( thanks to charlie) , childrens tickets to colchester zoo , vtec toys , gift vouchers for pumpkin patch , tesco , raymens and some other stuff !

see http://www.lelandplatt.co.uk for the full list !!!! anyone can buy tickets via paypal ( [email protected] , or online banking if they prefere (also saves fee's)

and thanks to everyone who;s already brought some !!!!

If i raise enough money , i will also be helping zodiac and oliver so come on people !!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hey Gem, I tried to donate some money a couple of weeks ago through your FB, but for some reason it wouldn't let me! How do I donate money to Leland hun...I would like to do it through PayPal if possible :D

Hello , well there £1 each ( im sure you'll agree f you get maria's sling well worth it ! )

if you go to http://www.lelandplatt.co.uk/?page_id=14 ,
lit press the donate button and thats how you can pay through paypal . if you prefere to put it into a bank , that can be either nationwide or HSBC.

jade you asking for tickets means your not one of the missing ones i thought lol ive got someone from billericay and for some reason i thought it was you !!

kaz , how did u try ? noone else has mentioned there having issues ? if [email protected] doesnt work , try [email protected] ( same account - my mums )

please make sure you leave a note saying who you are tho !!!!

xxxxxxxx

Brilliant prize just came in

entry for 4 people to compete in the daytona 100 on a tues night at daytone go karting in milton keynes ! usually costs £150 !!!!!!!

im so jelous of who ever wins that one :rotfl: pick me pick me :rotfl:

I will get some in the morning :cheer:

Sorry O/T but do you work at the safari park Chalir84?

Her name is Lorna Hill. Im not sure what bit she works though :oops:

LilysMummy said:
Her name is Lorna Hill. Im not sure what bit she works though :oops:

Name doesnt ring a bell but the park employs so many people :? Plus i am on maternity so have nearly missed the whole of this season :wink:

I will find out which section she works in might not be so random then :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back