rach

violet-glow

Reaction score
ooOOo I know this message isnt for me, but me being me had to butt in hehe ....hope you dont mind. Just wanted to say im having mine in the heath hospital as its 5 mins away :cheer:

CONGRATS rach hope everythings alright xx

:doh: im so dumb sometimes, didnt realise you were having another little one Kayl1986 thats great news... aww so many babys on the way, its wonderful... im so broody hehe :cheer:

hi both :wave: :D kayl il be in the royal gwent in newport hun its the closest one for me i get my ante natal care at panteg county hospital in pontypool but there is no labour ward there so have to go royal gwent to give birth :D ooh lots of us in wales all pg together :D xxxxxxxxxx

Rach

Just spotted your ticker, FANTASTIC!!! Congratsxxxxxxxxxx

i had Coby in the heath, never again! its horrible in there.

im having my next baby at the royal glam, alot of people have said how nice and clean it is in there, and when i changed hospitals during my misscarriage they were really nice and helpful.
the heath just made me feel like i was a chore to them

xxx

Kayl1986 said:
hi Rach sorry if I sounded nosey lol. aww cool yeah violet there is so many of us welsh mummies to be. are you having a girl violet I know u wanted one when I spoke to u last have u found out for sure xxx

Im not sure, the woman doing the ultrasound said she thinks its a girl because she didnt see any boy parts, but she said not to hold her to that. Baby wouldnt let her see.... stupid baby had a feeling we wouldnt get to know.

:cheer: Lets start a welsh baby take over hehe

Just read what layla said... yeah heath isnt amazing. The toilets were dirty and when I had a shower after giving birth I felt more dirty after than before having one. The midwife wasnt very nice, though I wasnt in the best of moods lol. They woke me up after my 10 hour labour to tell me they were bathing zack, wouldnt let me help :( Not looking forward to giving birth there again.

the royal gwent aint much better dirty horrible hospital :evil: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back