Quite bad pain?

dollface79

Reaction score
For the last few days i have been getting quite bad aching pain in the top of my inner legs, it's worse after i have been sat down or in bed. Once i have done a little walking it seems to ware off a little, but when i try get up with it it really hurts :(

Any ideas? xx

It's still hurting :( I think it may be pressure from the baby as he is so low at the moment!!!

No idea but hope it eases for u soon xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hiya, I suffered the same thing a few weeks ago, at the time I asked the midwife she said just to give it some time, try not to use much creams/lotion down there and rather then itching just give it a wipe with a damp cloth, then see what happens. All of that helped but I still couldn't stop itching and I FELT LIKE A FLEE BAG! it went on for 2 weeks and it seemed like it was never going to stop but before I knew it it was gone.

I actually forgot about it until I read this post!

If it hurts more after being in bed or sitting, try sleeping with a pillor or two between your knees or unfer your hipd for support. Don't cross your feet over in bed and try alternate which side you sleep on. When you are sat down, sit with legs about a tennis ball width apart, dont cross them as it pits pressure on your hips and dont sit or stand for long periods. Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back