Quick question help.. making biscuits...

Foxxi

Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong place .. so mods please move after Iv had a reply :oops:

Im making the kids at Fynns nursery some xmas biscuits for 2mora.. Iv never made biscuits before.. but I have the recipe so I know I'll be ok doing them... I have cadburys chocolate to melt.. now this is my question.. do I need to add butter or milk to the chocolate when I'm melting it or do I just melt it on its own?? AND I have brown grease proof paper.. Do I have to spread that with anything so the biscuits dont stick to it or will they just peel off it when they are done???

Quick help would be nice cos Im doing them now ... MWAH

I dont know but can you make me some?!!!!!

You shouldn't need to add anything to the chocolate but be careful not to melt it too quickly - on a low heat if you're doing it in a bowl over boiling water or stirring frequently if you're doing it in a microwave. They should come off greaseproof paper just fine on its own :)

Do I get some in the post? :lol:

Thanx DSL..... of course... xmas biscuits all round everyone!!! :D

I'd recommend cooking chocolate as it doesn't burn.

A little tip is to microwave the choc, put it in the microwave with some water, and I don't mean run the tap over the chocolate, put a jug of water in with the chocolate next to the bowl. For some reason it stops it burning!

Or just go with a low heat on the stove.

Good luck, and I expect one to be in the post. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back