Quick question because I can't face more poking and prodding at the doctors!!!

KBrady

Reaction score
Hi all,

After a nightmare birth 2 weeks ago I've had a UTI and constipation, along with my episiotomy stitches, which I thought was all starting to get better - but now I think I've developed a pile!!!! Only seems to be 1 and I know it could be worse - but can anyone suggest what creams / treatments are recommended for a breastfeeding mum?

Any suggestions appreciated!

xxx

hey there
sorry I don;t know but sure someone will have experience. You could always pop to pharmacy (I love that 'pop' there, hard to do any popping anywhere with a 2 week old lol!) and the pharmacist should be able to give you something over the counter??

Hey Hun, your lucky to only have one I have had. Extreme piles since the birth (also 2weeks ago :) )
Go and get yourself some anusol, it really does help, you put it on morning and night and after going to the loo, it helps to shrink them and ease and itching and soreness
Doc has now prescribed me a stronger one but you can buy it from the pharmacy :)
It's fine for breastfeeding too

Oh and have they given you anything for the constipation, I have that too and have got some ....er can't remember the name, something like lactoease or something like that (I'll check later for you if you need to know) that helps to soften everything to make it possible to go, I've found that's helping gradually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back