• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quick advice required!

poppy160

Reaction score
Ellas not ben herself since this afternoon - She took an ounce of milk before we went out at about 12:30 and 2oz when we got back at 2:00, she hasn't taken any since and has just been grizzling..she's a bit warm aswell. OH gave her some Calpol to try and settle her but she apparently choked on it (I wasn't here) and now sounds really chesty and is coughing occasionally. I said to give her some warm water to try and clear her chest but she won't take that either..is there anything else we could do to try and help her? Thanks.

Oh - OH is convinced she's teething cause she's constantly chewing her hand and dribbling and basically being grumpy but I don't think so..there's no evidence in her gums to suggest teething. Just tried her with milk and she's screaming really badly :cry:

She could be teething - it could just be the start of them pushing through even tho there is no sign of them in the gum yet.
I know when Arianna was teething she was always, snuffly, warm and usually got either runny bum and nappy rash.

I would try some calpol again and maybe try to get the Ashton & Parsons Powders from the pharmacy... they work for teeth and tummy ache and always worked wonders for me.

Poor thing, hope she is better soon whatever it may be :hug:

Thank you for the quick reply, hun!

Well, I hope it is teething..not that I want her to be in pain lol. I will go to Boots in the morning and get the powder you reccommended. My main worry is the amount of milk she's taken though, 3oz since 9 this morning? She's gone to sleep now and we've decided if she is still upset and not taking her milk we'll ring NHS direct.

Thank you! She's back to her normal self this morning though..but still not taking alot of milk :think: She's not a big drinker anyway though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back