questions about the pill

hayley

Reaction score
when i had jacob i came off the pill when i got married and kind of thought it'll happen when it happens although a few months on i was getting impatient. This time i don't actualy want to start trying till Dec due to holidays etc.. when should i come off the pill to get it out my system?

h x

Everyone is different but I think Drs say 6months is average for your cycles to get back to normal after coming off pill.

Hello :wave:

As Choklatemunky said, everyone is different. My doc told me to come off the pill and have at least 2 cycles before TTC to get it out of my system.

7 months on, my cycles are still not back to normal :wall:

Lots of luck

Sal x

everyones different hun on my first i stopped pill half way through month and got my bfp the following month on my 2nd i was off it 3 months b4ttc and then it took me 3 months to get bfp 3rd i didnt go back on it after having jamie and caught within 3 months this time i spoke to doctor and he said as long as i have at least 1 normal af off the pill i could start ttc straight away will have to let you know how long it takes this time :D
if you want to make sure its well out of your system b4 ttc i would stop about 3 months b4 and use an alternative method for 3 months
good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Hi :wave:

As the other girls say everyone is different. I came off the pill in Dec and cycles still all over the place!

I came off the pill, wasnt trying to conceive but fell pregnant 2nd month after. x

As the others have said hun, everyone is different the dr told me 6 months. I didn't go back on the pill after having Jacob and fell in the first month of trying. I would prob think about coming off the pill and using condoms until you are ready to start trying again cos by December it should have come out of your system.

Good Luck hun :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back