Question

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Just a quick question..how soon after ur 12week scan do u get ur 20 week scan date? x

really depends where you live. Im from oxford and they are rubbish they changed there computer systems over just as i had my 12 week scan. I didnt get the letter untill i was 19weeks lol

Oh really...im not sure how it works in scotland...got the midwife in 3wks so maybe ask her if its not here by then :) x

I must really vary from area to area then? We booked our 20 week scan at the hospital straight after our 12 week scan....

I would speak to your MW hun x

Yeah i got told at the hospital after my 12week scan that they would send a letter out in the post..ive had my blood results back but no scan date x

I had mine booked when I left the 12 week scan.
You should have an appointment with the midwife at around 16 weeks, so if you have heard nothing by then, mention it to her and there will still be plenty of time to get it organised.
Good luck, I'm sure it will come around soon enough!

Im seeing the midwife in 3weeks so il say to her about it if not heard anything :) x

Yeah mine was booked at the desk when I came out of my 12wk scan :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine too ages to come through after my 12 week scan - a good month later. I rang the ultrasound desk in the end and they told me, the following day my date arrived in the post :dohh: xx

Ok,think il hold on til i see the midwife if ive not had anything through the post..thanks everyone :) xx

about 2 weeks before scan date xxx

I too booked mine after our 12 week scan but all areas are probably different. No harm in giving your midwife a wee phone to check it's nice to have the next date to look forward too. Good luck with your pregnancy :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back