Question on OV Test

lisa-marie

Reaction score
Did one yesterday and the line was visible but not as dark as the control line - does that mean next time it will probably be darker?

Going to take a test to work for later and if it's darker i'll say to hubby no gym tonight got our own exercise to do!

It does not neccesaarily mean that the line will get darker today. The surge can be quite quick so dont be disappointed if the line is lighter today. When I first started using OPKs I used one a day and never got a line as dark as the control line. Now I use about 3 a day around ovulation. It has been that Ive had a fairly strong line in the morning, a positive result in the afternoon and a fainter line by the evening, so you could miss the surge. Keep testing if you can!

Or you could have strong lines for 2 or more days, Ive had that happen too. I always go with the strongest line I get over a matter of a few days as my positive.

I've been testing for the last 5 days as im due to ovulate and im not getting anything, im on calender day 20 today and my monthly cycles said i should be due to ovulate on sunday so surley i should be getting a surge now?? no?? anyone??

My average cycle day is 35 so surlel something should be happening now... :wall:

If you are not due to ovulate until Sunday then you probably wont get a surge until tomorrow. Ive had tests before that were completely negative right up to a few hours before ovulation. Id keep testing. You never know you could ovulate later than you expect. Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

Thanks for the help only starting using them this cycle & also been charting now so putting more effort in!to TTC Baby No 1 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back