• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pwease keep fingers crossed for me - i really want to join u

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Everything crossed for you!

Good luck

Andrea xx

I experienced quite a lot of pain (so much so i collapsed) and i was taken to hospital as they suspected an ectopic pregnancy but all was ok.

Could you be a little constipated which could be causing you pain? Will keep things crossed for you x

Oh my gosh I have everything crossed for you. I really hope it is a normal pregnancy and was too new to be detected. The extra cycst is a good thing, I have one too and they are there to excrete progesterone from the outside of your ovary, it is normal and a good sign. I guess they would have checked your tubes more thoroughly then the rest of your uterus so I am just :pray: that you are okay and can come in and celebrate with us.

Take care and please keep us up to date!!!

Becs :hug:

i also had loads of pain and my OH had to carry me into hospital but all was ok with me.

:pray: :pray: i really hope everything is ok for you too

Thanks ladies

The more similar experiences i hear about the more reassured i feel

So thank you!!!

LMP x

Oh my goodness! I've been following your story in TTC and when I looked at your chart the other day and saw the + test results I thought it was from an OPK, which I was really pleased about! But for it to be +HPT is extra pleasing!

Those BFPs have strong lines, I thought ectopic pregnancies had fainter lines so fingers crossed!!!

Don't worry about the pains, it is quite bizzare what weird pains and sensations you get in those early days.

Congrats - so pleased for you and your hubby! :D

Fingers crossed for you - you can have my place in here.

Welcome to First Tri! :D

Am hoping everything will be ok tomorrow - look forward to reading your post.... *I'M* on tenterhooks, goodness knows how YOU must be feeling! :D

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

hun i hope everythng works out for you and im sure it will :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back