Push alongs

Dee1985

Reaction score
i am not to sure what these are called?
this kind of thing http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/t ... dal/701785

like the bikes with the parent handle to push baby.

Sarah_Bs_mummy has a nice one for B

what kind do you have would you recomend?

i want to Get Harley one. i need to be able to fasten him in.

Dior has one of these

but i want a dif kind for Harley

motherecare have some nice ones in there sale i saw them yesterday... i think they were £49.99

Brody has this one

701424_l.jpg

It has a strap, but Harley will probably be too little for it for a while. It's on offer on the Toys r Us website though, £24.99 instead of 45!!! :evil:

It folds up too, which is why I liked it.

hannah got a fimbles one for christmas but she cant steer it so wont be using it for a while and she also has the coupe car one witch is brill but you cant fastern them in it

thats the one hannah has but they cant be strapped in

Maddie has one similar to the one Urchin posted - hers was from Mothercare. It does allow her to be strapped into the seat and she loves it for short walks. I like it as it will last her a long time - the push along handle comes off eventually once she can use the pedals.

LBxx

i think i am going to go for the one Sarah and Flossy have. but would have liked one with a little sun canopy. as i will use it loads round the park in summer.

Keely that one is soooo dudey
but then the one urchin has loks a bargin

:think:

Dionne the one you posted from toys are us, you can get that in just general colours rather than pink in Argos. we got one for alex's birthday and he loves it. looks exactly the same as that pink one, sun canopy and everything.

give me five and i will find the link

x

thats great that looks like the one i will be getting then :D

can you stear it? as i dont trust Harley just yet :lol:

:lol: yeah you can steer with the parent handle - that was one reason we went for that one. alex really loves it. esp when you run with it cos he can really feel the speed better than in a pushchair - think i have a speed freak on my hands :lol:

xxxxxxxx

i cant wait till Jakob is big enough for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back