Graco Entertainer

Oh he would love it, was gonna get one for Jack(when he was younger) but don't really have the room

£25 is a bargain :D

I have one and it's the best thing I ever bought!!

I was thinking of getting one of these for ellis for crimbo but I have decided on a walker xx

Kim said:
I have one and it's the best thing I ever bought!!

really? i went to toys r us tonight and sat Harley in the one there he loved it. does it fould down? or do you keep it up all day?

You keep it up all day, it doesn't fold down but you could take the legs off? it also has 3 different heights, rubie is on the tallest one now, she was too small for the lowest one when I got it bless her, she was only 4 months. She has spent hours in this and is still using it now nearly 7 months later, although not as much. It's great when you need to leave them for a few minutes to nip to the loo or something as they are safe. It is quite bulky but it's cute so I don't mind it taking up my living room! I paid £80 for mine but it was worth every penny. If you can get it for £30 I'd say go for it! :D

im having it for £30 im getting it at the weekend she said it is like new... Bargin :)

any one no what age or weight they are up to? Harley is 23lbs now :shock: (got him weighed today)

do i have to wait till xmas to give him it :( i want him to have it now to get the most out of it but then il feel bad xmas that he dont have much???

he wont know at xmas hun Be to busy with wrappin paper
B used his till he was walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back