Pulling off nipple and looking around

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ellies always been interested in whats going on around her and pulled off nipple to have a look around but at the moment it seems to be constant, she'll pull off and look around cooing then latch back on again :lol: Its so cute and I love the way she coo's so softly at me when she does it, but it can get annoying when your sat in Pizza Hut trying to feed discreetly :lol: not a chance!!! Any tips on how to keep her focused on the task in hand :lol: or is it just as case of letting her go on and off at her own pace?

yeah i remember that. shes just at an inquisitive age i think therell be no chance of her not doing it in pizza hut! :lol: the only way i could get melissa to feed efficiently and stop pulling off and noseing round was at nite if i sat in the bedroom with the lights dimmed and no music/tv or anything on so she could get on with it :lol:
i found gently stroking her head helped somewhat- and not letting her daddy pull silly faces near me so she kept looking up at him laughing! lol

Hee hee hee - yeah, mine does this too. He breaks off, smiles up at me and starts to coo & gurgle... it's just sooooo cute, you can't help but smile & talk back :D

But if out n about, I'd say the easiest thing to keep discreet is to lay a muslim cloth over your breast/LO's head, then you can still peek down and talk back, but at least your nips aren't on display :oops:

I have to cover lil miss' head with a black shawl... she drives me crazy doing this although shes been doing it for ages... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sounds familiar! Ash started doing that around 3 months. Didn't really find any way to stop him other than feeding in a room with no distractions, whih is almost impossible!

K.xx

Alex still does that - pulls off and looks about, or grabs my nose/mouth/hair/necklace/boob, or laughs at me, or blows raspberries at me. It gets really annoying lol. (unless he's really tied, in which case he latches on, shuts his eyes and sucks till he falls asleep).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back