proper tits'd off!

rosey

Reaction score
I am getting fed up of waiting now with no signs!! I just know that this labour will not start on its on own and that i will have to wait until next week until anything starts to happen, should get a sweep on monday and then booked in for an induction before 14 days are up!
proper fed up i just wish that someone would change the guidelines and give women their EDD as 42 weeks of pregnancy instead of 40 weeks and then there would be a lot less worrying, stress etc

It does seem like we get teased huh. We focus so much on getting to that date thinking baby will behave and come on time then we are left disappointed. Try to stay positive hun, we are having some lovely weather and a good excuse for lazing in the sunshine xxxxxxxxx

I know, sometimes i am fine and then other times am just really mad and pissed off! If i'd have had some signs that something is happening i'd be happy but i dont even feel like i am pregnant anymore....

What are you doing to keep occupied hun? I find that whenever I sit on my bum over analysing stuff I have to get doing something or I'll drive myself mad

Have been cleaning washing and drying everyday which is really boring! I'd rather be at work

You need to do something just for you hun, get your hair done or pampered in some way, there's nothing wrong with spoiling yourself even if you only did it last week lol. I might do some non-baby retail therapy this week. Buying babygrows is lovely but they just don't fit me :D

It's not pay day yet and really need to save for the old mat leave seen as thou it's like a 1/3 of my wage :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back