Prog on BBC1 now and people buying only designer baby stuff

minikins

Reaction score
It's insane, some people are buying the most expensive stuff because they saw celebs use it.

It does not mean it's the best or safest kit but as long as a celeb uses it.

How sad are some people these days.

I mean if you can afford it and it's really the best then cool, but some people are broke and still buy this stuff on credit just because they want to look good. It's like a baby is a fashion accesory on it's own.

Sad !!

Sorry rant over.

i have both the mothercare trenton and the maclaren stoller :lol:
dont like the bugaboos tho lol

Oh poo, I've missed it :( . What proggy was it? I'll try to catch it if it's repeated

it was 'i want it now' on bbc1.

i mean £15 for a regular bottle because it had dior on it. £45 for a baby grow. wouldnt buy it even if i was rich. the classic was £17 for a bib :think:

minikins i think its sad too. Its sad people need to copy others and not use their own mind :roll:

my ex boyfirend and his gf are expecting, they are getting the bugaboo in pink its over £700 but they like in a council flat on benifits???? how does that work???

i mean £15 for a regular bottle because it had dior on it.

i was considering one of them lol, but i hate it when people think i named Dior after he designer make and said things like why dont you call your son christian?? :evil: i have only ever brough one designer thing and that is some Dior shoes for Diors christening only because they say her name 8)

i like the bugaboo only because they look comfy for a baby much better for baby then these car seat ones, :roll:

but the lil fur blankets ect are just stupid, i only got to watch a few mins of the show thou :(

Is it me or are those bugaboos a bit nasty looking :oops:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BUGABOO-CAMELEON- ... 7769398866

17 quid for a bib :shock: Sod that! Poundland :lol:

Naff isn't it when you think of a nice name & you have to wander if people will think you are naming your lil one after a designer or a football player BLAH - I think Diors a lovely name & I'd of bought one of those bottle Dionne - pift what other people think on that score.

Mind my OH likes the name chelsea for a girl which I liked at first then 5 minutes later I was like no its a football team & I hate football :think: :lol:

i like Rio for a boy but hes a footballer..

I have spent £10 on a bib, but it was because I really liked the design and the material not because Posh has one.

the make is suger booger and it is a pink bib with brown detailing. It is made from a wipeable material but I don't know what it is called.

when i went to the ideal home show they had a baby stall there when i saw the prices i nearly had a heart attack :lol:

after i saw how much they wanted for a bib that was on special offer i stopped looking :lol: £22 :shock: :shock: :shock:

£17 for a bib!

£45 for a baby grow that will last a few weeks? Hell no 7 for £5 from asda will do nicely thanks!

dionne said:
you got any names in mind?

Michael Paul for a boy - I have no choice Michael is his grand-dad who passed away who he was very close to & Paul being his dads first name & his second name.

Girl - Chelsea Marie but I'm not so keen then I'm ok about it. Think I'd rather have a boy to skip that arguement LOL

Will have to see if everything goes fine now I guess anyway :( :D

Yeah sorry about my rant on that one. It just annoyed me, still in the end they proved my point and bought the mothercare one as it was just as good as Bugaboo thing.

GRRRR - council flats and on benefits and buying a Bugaboo, something is not right there like you said.

they might be able to buy the pram as some shops let you pay off for goods, plus i was lucky enough to get £500 maternity grant as i get child tax credit for my first two boys.

If i win the lottery this weekend, i will buy everyone a £17 bib. :D

I got most of Heidis stuff from Car boot and Charity shops and she has tons of georgous clothes (some of them are designer but are second hand)

You dont have to spend a fortune!

Bought my pram for £15.00 from Age Concern too!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back