Proffesional Pictures

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I am trying to find the best place to get some proffesional pictures of mine & OH families together, but i dont have a clue of the best place to get them done. Has anyone got any websites ideas of can have a look at etc... ??

Thanks in advance

sorry hun I have no idea................just wanted to say how cute and cheeky your lil boy's smile is in your avatar!!!! :hug:

allders, debenhams, mothercare, they usually have offers on and if its a big enough mothercare u can have it done instore!!

Misslarue said:
sorry hun I have no idea................just wanted to say how cute and cheeky your lil boy's smile is in your avatar!!!! :hug:

Aww thanks hun :hug:

Thank you MummyKay, will have to shop around then

i had Braydons done with pixifoto

but iv heard venture are good

You can always search say the yellow pages for a photographer in your area, you would then have the chance to have them taken in your home or at a location of your choice, i.e. a park or lake etc. Don't just go for price, hunt around, "interview" a few of them, go and look at their portfolios etc. Sounds like hard work but the results in the end are worth it. Were having maternity photo's taken before Pudding arrives....it's how we found ours and she's wonderful indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back