Probably stupid question about baby hangers

moss

Reaction score
I've never seen baby hangers for sale before, but I really could use some. I have a perfect area in my closet for hanging baby clothes, but no place to fold and put them away, so I think I'm going to hang everything. Where can I get some?

I got some from Mothercare...they are in my opinion expensive (6 for 4.99) I think I'll have a look in cheaper shops like Wilkersons for more. Like you, I'd like to keep most of the clothes on hangers rather than use precious drawer space.

Lots of places do them. I think woolworths and wilkinsons are some of the better places to get them. They're not so much baby hangers but kids hangers but they all fit on them.

Other thing you can do it just ask to keep the hangers when you buy baby clothes. Most of the hangers we have are from buying the clothes because they are the right sizes.

Thanks I'll check Woolworths this week! I hadn't thought of them. I would keep the hangers the clothes but most of our clothes so far have been given to us and they didn't come with any... It's a good idea, though.

Ikea ones are cheap if you've got one near enough.

Arrgh Ikea! :( I used to live near one but don't anymore, and they don't deliver here, either! It's been the source of a lot of disappointment lately! Haha...

Tesco's and Morrisons do them, I think you get 6 for 99p!

I got some from Tescos. They are baby hangers but extend up to toddler/infant size.

xxxxxx

I needed some adult ones and MATALAN gave me some of their spares (behind the counter) for FREE! Ia m sure they would do the same if they had baby hangers. Good luck! x

Mothercare about £5 to £7, Ebay about £3.50, Dunlen Mills do 20 for 99p

Hang everything? I'd get some plastic tubs with lids and chuck the foldable stuff in them. Hanging everything seems like such hard work :shock: Or do you mean just the nice outfits? I fold everything and its all in plastic tubs.

I'm hanging everything that can be hung. I don't have the room for more boxes and tubs! I have so many already... and it takes just as much time for me to chuck something on a hanger and take it off as it does to fold it, put it in the tub and find it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back