pregnancy symptoms have stopped

jade02

Reaction score
i am 8 weeks pregnant now i had a miscarriage in april at 6 weeks at the beginning of this pregnancy i had all the symptoms of pregnancy like nausea tender breasts etc and now they seem to have stopped and i am constantly going to the bathroom to check for bleeding i am petrified i will miscarry again im soooo scared is this normal for pregnancy symptoms to stop please share your advice and experiences

Hi Jade, yes it can be quite normal, it seems to happen to alot of people and they start back up again.
It's to do with the hormone surges, when they are levelling off then symptoms might not be as strong.
At around 9 weeks your hormones start to level off and might even dip, this is normal - this is when women get to bloom and look radiant, and not have their head down the toilet. :hug: :hug:

Hi. Im 6 weeks today and have been nauseus up until two days ago. I now only have very slightly sore boobs and Im panicking like mad that something is wrong. Its my first and I have a docs appt on Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back