Pregnancy going's on!

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Right,

No biggy just thought I'd add a little to the forum, haven't been posting much over the last week or so.

I am 'big as a hoose!!' now, we arenearly all moved, the bed went on Saturday, so we've been sleeping on a matress on the floor. Not so easy, when it takes me near enough 10 minutes to pull myself up frrom :evil:

But hopefully by this evening, we will be fully, 100% moved in, yay! But bless my Eric, he's had to do it all, I packed half the clothes etc last week and DVDs etc but the past few days, I can't even lean forward, so sat there and pointed :rotfl:

Not long to go now, everyone keeps asking me when he will be here, my LO, that is. I feel like ramming the next person's face through the window that asks!

I am very uncomfy now, I veel there is no room for food and walking has become the hardest chore in the world to do but I do try and walk around the block once a day, just for the exercise! Baby is getting bigger, or it seems his bum is, from the wierd shapes he is making in my tum tum!

I can't wait now, just scared of giving birth, oh the pain!

I have found that sleeping is getting to be quite a chore too as it's such a effort to roll and get up for a wee!

Know what you mean about feeling as big as a house though - my bro has got a BMW which must be about an inch off the ground (well it seemed like that every time I had to hoist myself up out of the seat!!). Give me a farts-mobile anyday! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back