Prefolds :D

monster_munch

Reaction score
Which do you use, and how much (roughly) did you pay.
I want to get about 6 to try out, but am not sure how much I should be paying, or, for that matter, what I should be looking out for etc :)

Can anyone help l'il ole me??

im sure ive got loads of these kicking about hun
never used they are the cotton buttoms ones erm not sure on size though but if your just going to use them as boosters or for stuffing i think they will be fine,
you can have them ffp if you want them :) i got no need for them now
will have a quick look in a min see how many i got and let you know if your interested
xx

:) thanks hun - was going to use them as actual nappies at first, but will also use them for stuffing / for next LO

We use cotton bottoms. They are fab - only took one wash before they were useable. :dance:

noooooooooooooooooooooo - don't click on etsy link. I went on there when someone else linked to it and ended up buying too many pretties again!!!

I have a few that need a good home but m&t is being more generous then me :)

Minxy said:
I'm sure this won't help as you want ordinary ones, but looooookk, you can get pretties too!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?re ... d=16926175

:talkhand: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would you post that!!

You know I have an issue with buying things! I'm currently working my way through all the links in the other thread - have bought something from at least half :oops: and now I see this... :shakehead:
Does she deliver to the UK though?? It just says US :think:

STOP IT M_M (we need a smacked bum smilie!)

BAD MM! No more nappies!

spanks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back