Post pregnancy Diets / exersize

Ems

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am a bit of a sucker to be body image consicious. I wondered if anyone has any useful tips on dieting or any tried and tested diet routes.

I am going to do my best to breast feed for at least 5-7 months (so long as baby agrees) and I know during this time you can't just go on any old diet.

I am very keen to get my body back into shape esp my tummy.

When can you start sit-ups and squats and crunches for example.

All opinions greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Thanks Girls,

Em

PS This is my first baby so I have no idea on what to expect :)

You can start exercising properly about 6 weeks after baby born unless you have complications like a c sect then it might be a bit longer for tummy stuff. Obviously you can walk straight away if you feel like it! Took around 9 months to get my figure back properly last time, (I piled on 4 stone!) same as it takes to be ruined!

Just remember to eat healthily, while your pregnant and breast feeding, you only really need another 300 cal for both which is a smoothie or bowl or cereal. Drinking lots is the most important thing when breast feeding. Do you exercise just now? There's plenty your still allowed to do which will help keep you in shape, swimming is supposed to be the best. I'm being more careful this time and go to the gym most days so I stay in shape more this time, I cried when I first looked in the mirror after giving birth last time, not getting like that again!

I'm hungry all the time just now as well, I try to eat fruit, yogurts or cereal otherwise I'll be putting on 4 stone again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back