Post here when your having a LAZY DAY

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
well today i was supposed to go to work, i felt fragile and emotional so i called in sick. they understood. i got some washing done, and read through my baby books and started thinking about a birthing plan. havent even had a bath today... :oops:

Dean phoned to say hes going to the pub to watch Fance v England. so i wont be seeing him tonight. so today is officially a LAZY DAY!

what have you guys been up to?

not much more to be honest.

Up since 6.30a.m. and the dishes and hoovering is all I could be a*sed doing today!!

OH is away back out to work for the night so Im just gonna put Livvy to bed at 7, stick a pizza in and watch some girly stuff on Sky +!

woo!

xx

I blitzed the house at 6.30am this morning, until 9ish, then mooched on here, waited for tescos and then went shopping. Oh and I cooked tea thats as lazy as my day gets when I've got a newborn and my DD off on half term :lol:

i got 2 lazy Days this week, tomoz and fri yay :D:D
i plan to do bugger all :D

sat on here most of the day - in between playing with alice, doing some washing, playing with alice some more - thats about it really.

im finding it difficult to find motivation to do anything else but laze around .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back