POSSIBLE TMI! Clear-outs???

claireyfairey

Reaction score
TMI :oops:

I just wondered what people's experiences with clear-outs have been? I only ask because I have had an 'off' tummy for a few days, but I've just had a very upset tummy...like water coming out of me, and I haven't eaten anything unusual. I know this can be a sign that labour is approaching but I wondered what happens....whether you experience clear outs over a matter of days/weeks, or whether you have a major bum explosion ( :lol: ) and go into labour in the next few hours etc???

Any responses would be helpful :)

Thanks girls - sorry to ask you to discuss such a personal question - God knows ladies don't poo/fart/burp! :lol:

C xxx

I went twice. Half an hour between each. Contractions started half an hour after the second time.

I went to the loo 3 times in one day. A few hours later I went into first stage labour proper. I'd been in latent labour for 2 days prior to this so wasn't surprised at all.

I had a bit of a dicky tummy the day that I had the baby. I also lost LOADS of mucusy plug stuff - I even rang the mw that morning to see if that amount was normal!

had an upset tummy for about 3 days, thought it was hossy food lmao but i was found to be 2cm gone when they went to induce me :rotfl:

I had already started having mild contractions when I had a clear out (both ends!) - about an hour later I was in hospital and 4cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back