• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor teething baby

DW1978

Reaction score
Poor Jax is really suffering with his first tooth. He went to bed as usual but woke up screaming at 9.30pm, then at 1.30am and then every hour from 2.20am till 6.20am when we got up. He was absolutely unconsolable and didn't want any milk either. The poor thing is now so shattered but can't sleep for very long cos he's in so much pain. I'm keeping him dosed up with nurofen and calpol and putting anbesol and calgel on his gums but he's still in so much pain. Bless him, its horrible to see.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

I know the feeling!!! Totally sympathise!

I didn't know they could have calpol and neurofen together?!?! How do you do it?

Yes hun cos they are two different drugs, paracetamol and ibuprofen. You can either give them at the same time or alternate. I still alternate but I give one and then do the other 2 or 3 hours later as I find one medicine wears off after that time and you're not supposed to give another dose for at least 4 hours. By alternating, I find you can keep them dosed up mote consistently.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back