Teething!

Sarah13

Reaction score
Poor Kynon seems to be really suffering just now and I dont know what else to try. He's been wearing an amber anklet for weeks now and I thought it worked up until a few days ago. We've tried calgel, nelsons powders and calpol. None of them helped last night and we had a terrible night where he wouldn't settle even on the boob which is really odd for him! He's been moany and upset on and off all afternoon so I'm expecting another rough night. Anything else I can try?

Have you tried any teethers? Tommee tippee do a 1st stage one that's really soft on the gums. Alice was using hers earlier and she soon calmed down. Or maybe try an Amber necklace. Personally I think an anklet is safer but maybe it just needs to be nearer his mouth

the amber anklet is working for us but for general pain relief i find nurofen seems to work quicker and last longer? poor lamb.
oh and frozen carrot sticks worked before we got the anklet but am not sure if you are supposed to put stuff in the freezer for them.

We find the baby neurofen is much better than the calpol when Owens teething x

I agree with the frozen carrots but your not weaning yet are you?? If you can still get them I used some teething pegs on Thomas and he chewed on them all the time when we were out but I can't remember for the life of me what they are called they are in a purple packet xxx

Thanks, Ill try some nurofen tonight if he suffers. I thought about a necklace, oh might moan its girly tho! I was only thinking something cold like a carrot stick but was worried cos he's not 6 months. I've got a few teethers, he does like Sophie the giraffe!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can you get him one of those teethers with the gel in that you can put in the fridge/freezer? Those biscuit things are called Bickie Pegs or something like that I'm sure. They have string on so you can tie them to something do they can't choke on them x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

We use baby nufofen, also got a nuby bug teether which she's always loved chewing on x

:hugs:

I dont have more advice to add to what you've tried already.

Kayden is the same, some days he just does not take his bottle, its worrying! He seems to have good days & bad days, the slabbers are unbelievable, we go thro numerous clothes changes & bibs with all his slabbering.

Poor wee souls. I'm gonna try that tommee tippee thing next time im in boots

:)

Bickie pegs!!!!!! I knew what they were but couldn't for the life of me think what they were called!!! Lol but anyway I found they worked really well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back