poor little sophie

chezzabell

Reaction score
hope u dont mind me sharing this story about my daughter, i thought it was cute and funny at the same time...

Im loving Sophie being part of this pregnancy she is coming to every scan, MW app and loves feeling the baby move but the other night i was in the bath and the baby was moving which was making my belly move and she got so freaked out by this :rotfl: she could not belive how the baby was making mammy's belly move like that :rotfl:

bless her :rotfl:

awwww how sweet :D i rember being pregnant with Emma and james was lying his head on my belly watching a film with me and emma booted him really hard in the head so he turned around looking very confused and wacked my belly back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kids do the most sweetest things don't they :D

Aww how sweet are both your stories thanks for sharing :hug:

Aw thats sweet, shes at that age where she understands, i try and get Hope involved but i dont think she really knows whats happening :(

Aww how sweet! I have a 4 year old son who has to be coaxed into being interested.. but when he is, he asks so many questions.. lol. It's so sweet that she is all excited about the new one.. does Sophie speak to your belly? That might bring on movements aswell.. certainly does when my other half does it with my bump! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back