• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poo Anyone???

louxlouxbellex

Reaction score
Or lack of poo! Is anyone else suffering from this? I haven't been in a week :shock: (sorry tmi) I went to the chemist today but they won't give me anything :(

Is anyone else suffering from this?

my gp told me constipation tablets are safe in pregnancy if you go to your gp they will prescribe lactose that should get things moving

I suffered in the beginning with this.

I drank half a pint of prune juice (had to hold my nose as it's horrid) and haven't had a problem since, that was 8 weeks ago. It did come out the other end looking the same as it went in but it did the trick :lol: .

Thanks girls! I've just bought some prune juice - not looking forward to drinking it but I'll try anything! X

Prune juice, eating things like Weetabix for breakfast every day and drinking plenty of water to keep things a bit, erm, softer.

Also you can take things like Lactulose and get it on prescription from your GP.

Its very common in first tri for your bowels to more or less cease output on a regular basis :roll: Just that everything is squishing them and they slow down lots and therefore are not working as well as they would normally.

Ensure you get your fibre foods and drink water and it should help.

Lots of good advice :D Thanks :D

Definitely need to increase my fibre intake and hopefully things will start 'moving' as normal X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back