pls help- star tattoo

trixipaws

Reaction score
i've never had a tattoo, but have considered a small outline of a five-pointed star for years, and think i'll go for it after i've had the baby.

but where shall i put it? i dont really want it on my shoulders, neck, or arms- but anywhere else any suggestions?

i am 1.63m tall, size 6-8 when not pregnant and have olive skin and dark hair and eyes. where do u think i'd suit it?

im getting one on my wrist.

maybe back of your neck? Ear? :shock:

What about on your hip? Back of your shoulder?

I'm away to get a star design on my ankle/foot area.

this is mine

tattoo.jpg

i would say foot - i would love a tat on my foot but with 5 already i think i shouldnt :lol:

Back of the neck under your hair?
Inside of the wrist?

I'm defo getting at least one more when James is born although what and where im not sure :rotfl:

lol
:puke:
I would say don't
I can't stand tattoos
My dad has hundreds and as he's getting older they are fading and sagging and are just, well :puke: :puke:

- just my opinion though!

mrsT said:
lol

My dad has hundreds and as he's getting older they are fading and sagging and are just, well :puke: :puke:

Is it possible that your Dad is also fading and sagging? :?

lol - he is saggin - not sure about fading....
Everyones skin loosens and stretches with age..

My dad is a fit person, so he's not haggard! Plus he's 48 so not that old either.

mrsT said:
lol - he is saggin - not sure about fading....
Everyones skin loosens and stretches with age..

My dad is a fit person, so he's not haggard! Plus he's 48 so not that old either.

No not old at all actually, and yes I think its good to remember that tattoos do fade over time.

Of course there are things you can do to help, number 1 is to find the best tattooist you can to do the job. This alone makes a massive difference to how your tattoo will look over the coming years.

Next best thing is to keep them out of sunlight as much as possible, and when you're in the sun use childrens high factor sunblock.

However, the point I was getting at is that people always make the comment 'what about when your old?' when realistically you shouldn't be parading about in a skimpy bikini etc when your 70!

Also I tend to view it from the opposing side, which is I like old faded tattoos because I see them as little slices of history in a persons life.

lol - I'm not fussed about other people tattoos really (don't like my dad's they are all down his arms - he regrets them too - he looks like a thug!) but I would never have one, DH wouldn't have one and if my children ever get one, well they had better learn to run REAL fast!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back