Please take a look for me - Do you think I've finally ov'd?

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Is it just me or do you think i've just had a temperature shift?

:wall: :wall: :wall:

ARRRGGHH this is so frustrating cos i had EWCM the other day but i've also got a really sore throat as if i'm coming down with something so now i don't know if my temps are up because of the EWCM and the big O or because i'm poorly (WHY did i have to be poorly at the same time :wall: :wall: :wall: Give me a break mothure nature i'm already having the cycle from hell :wall: :wall: )

Or option C i could just be imagining it because FF hasn't given me those long awaited crossed lines.

What do you girlies think?

LMP x
:pray:

you poor thing :hug:

I don't know enough, I'm afraid. It's certainly possible, though it's not yet very much of a shift, and the circles are open, which doesn't help.

If you wanted to make yourself feel temporarily better, you could fudge the whole thing, and do a manual override - put your ov date in as CD 108/109, and pin the coverline at 36.55. Then take your temps for the next three days consistently (the open circles are going to make FF more cautious) and see if they stay above your rather arbitrary coverline. If so, you could then try removing the manual override and seeing if FF agrees with you. That's more a psychological boost than anything else.

Or you could ask the FF guides to take a look?

Unfortunately, the only real answer - which is the one you don't want - is 'wait another few days and see what your temps do'. I know you've waited long enough :hug:

If I was you, I would do the manual override, record my temps as numbers on a bit of paper for the next 4 or 5 days (not try to chart them) and then next weekend put the new temps into FF and see whether they fit the manual override pattern. If you do that, you may at least be able to relax for a few days, and consider yourself on the way to AF (who knows, sore throat may be a sign of AF!) - and by the weekend, you'll know if you were ill or not.

Best of luck xx

Def looks like a temp shift to me. Ask the Chart Stalkers in their thread. There is nothing they don't know. Helped me with all my charting queries. Hope this is a good sign. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back