• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please Pray For Me This Morning*updated*

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Im just aobut to go to take my car in for its MOT...Never been through an MOT with any car before so im terrified!!! Booked in for 8:30 and hes told me to wait for it....omg im scared!!!

Good luck Sarah! Our car is in the garage today too but that's because it's fooked, not because it needs an MOT :(

Good luck. We had ours done last week and it passed no probs :)

I hate MOTs - you never know if its going to be ok or not!

Hopefully there won't be much wrong - fingers crossed!

fuck fuck fuck

£130 (thats test fee part and labour)

fuck fuck fuck

needs a new coil spring at the front somewhere.

Now lee is having a go saying he got 4 new springs for £100 blah blah blah...

oh ffs, last thing i bloody well need to happen :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My car is going for it's MOT on Tuesday :eek: I'm not looking forward to it!

This is why I ? OH being a mechanic 8)

Can you not bargain with them and get it a bit cheaper? :think:

i dunnno tbh....getting back at 1pm

LJ is saying to get the spring back as proof it was broken and if they wont i have to demand another new spring plus a discount on the price....im just too scared to ask for them things :oops:

Ill ask though and see what they say....

x-kirsty-x said:
This is why I ? OH being a mechanic 8)

I was thinking the same thing - I have never had car bill worries!! My DH works for subaru tho and wants one now!! They get parts and stuff so much cheaper as well.

I don't think that is too expensive if it includes mot. If you take it away and do it yourself they will charge you for another MOT. They should just do the work and then pass it.

you've a right to see the old part :lol: but they are clever and usually bust it :roll:

My bro is a mechanic too - thank god.

The other car I had failed it's mot on the suspension and shocks! Cost me £400 :rotfl: I got rid of it 2 months later for a newie

forgot all about asking for the other part but they fixed what came up on the advisory note too (exhaust bracket) for nothing!!! :dance: :dance:

all back now and driving like a dream :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back