Please help!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
I have a a rash all over my body little
Little lumps they are red now but
I think that's coz I scratched allot of
Them I told the doctor but she didn't even look just give me some quarus (sp?) cream - my son uses the sane for his Ezhma any whoo .... She didn't even look at this rash!! I'm itching from head to toe it's unbarable!!!! I need to get this seen should I go doctors on Monday or back up to that bloody hospital today? I'm worried it's hurting my
Kids or the baby as were all unwell!! Anyone got any experience on
This?????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big r the lumps? Is it hives? I had them a few years ago and was covered head to toe...they can b a sign of an allergic reaction. I don't think there's much u can take in pregnancy 4 it...cool baths loadsa cream and to sleep I used to wear gloves to sto me scratchin it. Xxx

They r like little pin pricks all over me
But not on my head a few if them have scabbed over but that's more to
Do with me scratching them my husband has to work today so I have to wait till Monday now anyway had it almost a week now so like he said not going to wait to hurt that little longer

I was thinking heat rash. There is a cream you can get from the chemist to relieve itching. I'll have a look at what it's called now.

Right it's called Eurax. If it's an allergic reaction right down to heat rash this should relieve the itch.. Hope it goes soon Evie, sounds awful xx

Sorry can't help, but as it's tiny dots, I thought heat rash too , get some of Yobado's cream and no touching!!! hope it eases soon

Can u use the cream when pregnant? X

You could go along and ask a pharmacist to have a look and see what they would recommend. If I can I always go to see a pharmacist as they seem so much more useful than docs and you can just pop in. Most of them have little consultation rooms too. At least they may be able to give you something to help with itching until you could see doc?

Are local pharmacist is linked to the doctors so is closed and hubby at work today so can't travel Thurber we got to ask are mates for a tenner so we can get some nappies for my youngest coz his pull ups are leaking diareea (sp?) everywhere

Ah sorry evie just looked and eurax is not recommended for pregnant women...bummer! The only thing i can suggest is taking cool showers, try a bit of sudo cream and wait till you get to the chemist to see what they can suggest for you xx

Just so happens I'm allergic to sudocream :rotfl:

I have had another totally different rash come up on my left thigh at the top now :wall2: totally different not itchy and not raise but much darker what you think???

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
Have u got a walk in centre you could get to? I would get that checked Evie tbh, looks quite dark. Can you call hospital for some advice? NHS direct? Hope u get it sorted xxx

Not really got two three and under and no double buggy and they are both ill so walk in which is like 1hr 30mins on foot away and like 2-3hrs for my daughter walking (one way) is out of the question and hospital will just say come in and get it checked and that's like 4hrs walk lol bloody health system why aren't doctors open on weekends we don't suddenly get better :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back