• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PLEASE HELP! NEED SLING ADVICE AGAIN!

princesskel

Reaction score
Sorry but am having a nightmare trying to decide on a sling! I have the close baby carrier which i love but fancy a new one now and really cant decide what to get as theres ssooooo many and cant afford to waste money and then find she dosent like it! Wouldnt it be great if there was a shop you could try them all out for a couple of days before deciding!! lol anyway i thought a mei tai looked good but then i find out theres loads of different types!! Can anyone help me?

I need one that will keep Rhianna upright on me as she hates cradle hold, want one that will last me til she is around one without breaking my back, needs to be comfy for us both as going to florida disney and want to use it there, easy to put on and put her in?

This is a millions times harder than choosing a pushchair (which i never even use anymore) :oops:

thank you xxxx

:( can no one help?

Can anyone reccomend a mei tai and what type or does anyone have one for sell? Not sure where i could get one for as all the sites seem to be american! Cant afford to spend loads. :?

hey there. i can proudly reccomend my own :p 1st time ive been able to advise someone about my own produts now my website is approved :)

we have wrap slings which are the most versatile slings avaliable.. they have 5+ carrying positions and last from birth to 4 years (15kg) im sure other mums will recomend a wrap sling in either cotton jersey (a stretch fabric) or woven we do both so take a peek at the site and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. good luck with whatever you decide to buy, baby wearing is fun.

We got a pikkolo for oh and I love it! I use it instead of the moby that we got for me as a wrap just seems too cozy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back