• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help me choose!

ohhh bexter i love it!
i have a slight obsession with westie dogs though :oops: !
i picked the black one (mainly because i hate pink) but also it shows off the dog better. :D

i choose black as it will go with anything, pink you are limited to what you can wear!

Thanks for the replies so far, keep them coming!

BubbleOne - think that's the only colours for this particualer gift set, just as well really as i'm stuck with just 2!

I picked pink, its a bit more funky, and what do you really need to match a purse with anyway?

I think black myself but its your choice, they are both nice

I prefer the pink one, but that's just because i love pink!!

I voted black as it wont get as dirty lol

i picked pink. i liked them both equally but i think as you can only use the pink one with certain outfits it will give you an excuse to ask for another purse in a different colour at a later date. x

I voted pink, the reason being I had a beige radley purse, and I don't use it anymore because the amount of marks it got on it because it was so pale, it just looked awful!! Was 'clean' for about 3 weeks, then before I knew it it was picking up marks just going in and out of my bag - and I was gutted!!

Black one wil last longer babe!

Thanks guys, pink seems to be winning but am still unsure! :wall:
Thanks again for the replies :)

Hi

I choose black im not too fond of pink .and black goes with nething
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members