Please don't tell my husband...

very nice :D :D you haven't got the buggy bug aswell have you like lozzi!!!!
good price too!

i won't tell your hubbie...promise :fib:

Hey if he can buy a new wii your more then entitled to buy kenzo a new pushchair!

Ive just bought a new one as well.

it's "buy a buggy month" haven't you heard? it's compulsory! honest! :shhh: :rotfl:

i knew there was a reason i got 3 new ones this month!!!! hahah

:lol: :dance:

I opened this page and thought omg.. ive seen that for a bargain somewere.. i hope she hasnt spent loads...

but you bought it were i saw it cheapest ;) lol

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hey if he can buy a new wii your more then entitled to buy kenzo a new pushchair!

Ive just bought a new one as well.

aaaah finally someone understands how I feel!!! :D

what one did you buy to start with hun? i liek the colour very unusual

did you get it? the one in the picture is a gorgeous colour - now you need sa buggy snuggle to match :roll: seeing as wiis are over 200 quid!

Oh Gosh my first one was a crap travel system from Mothercare! Now that Kenzo has outgrown the car seat I really need to get him a new buggy.

I'm waiting to have a bit more money in my bank account before I get it! :lol:

Can't wait!!! :cheer:

JUST RECIEVED IT!!!!

I love it love it love it!
And kenzo too. We haven't been outsite with it yet cuz it's going to rain today but tomorrow should be sunny all day so we'll go for a walk.
It folds very small and it's light, the colour also looks better than on picture. The only bad thing is the tiny shopping basket but it's ok!

My personal opnion is that it looks better than the Zapp! :shakehead:

*Runs away and hide forever*

Just for you Valentine!
050308093122.jpg

050308093139.jpg

050308093153.jpg

i took a close up of the shopping basket so u can see how tiny it is! (only inconvenient)
050308093210.jpg

050308093231.jpg

Thanks lovely! Much appreciated! So is it more like an orangey goldy colour than a bright yellow?

Xxx

valentine said:
Thanks lovely! Much appreciated! So is it more like an orangey goldy colour than a bright yellow?

Xxx

yes it's quite dark. definately not bright yellow. it's lovely :D

I think its gorgeous and i think it looks better then the zapp too - i saw one today and didnt think much of it.

I still have the best though :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I think its gorgeous and i think it looks better then the zapp too - i saw one today and didnt think much of it.

I still have the best though :lol:

and which one is that one??? :shakehead:
:lol:

ahhha! I have a silvercross pop salsa which me and my daughter love!

I seriously love yours though, such a stunning colour, you must take kenzo for a walk and tell me what he thought of it!

ohh thats lovely! i was looking in mothercare at the quinni pushchair, but the backrest didnt go down. so poor old baby would be constantly propped up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back