Please delete

:rofl: sounds like the voice of experience!!!

:lol: OH plays it at his.. He is addicted but thankfully, it can't be played down here and it's in his brothers room in his house.. And after reading your posts.. I won't be getting him one for when we move out! :lol:

haha i'm so glad it ain't just me, thought i was going insane! i'm glad to hear non of you scared of pulling the plug too. i think i'd get a right mouthful if i did eurgh. tiny, left 4 dead 2 is sooo annoying!! there's loads of them other than COD.. like far cry 2, halo 3, gears of war.. the list is longer i'm sure wahhh :'( xxx

The things I've done to get him off computer games over the years are unbelievable really lol. There's not many who'd put up with what I have with gaming addiction, I wanted to send him to the WoW rehab centre at one point lol.

I've hidden power cables, flicked the trip, kicked consoles (nintendo's don't break), and folded a disc in half before. When he's at his worst it drives me to distraction. He's getting better but it still annoys me when he insists on talking on skype/ps3 headset, I don't mind the gaming so much these days as long as it's not online, I don't see why his mates should be in my living room of an evening and if he's online gaming he obviously can't help with the kids.

But in his defense he is better than he was before the children came along and doesn't usually play in the day.

aw well at least he's not going online that's good. gosh i never knew things could get as bad as a WoW Rehab does that exist?? my OH not too into that, he only into COD as his mate and brother goes on but if they called him like normal people he probably wouldn't even be on it half the time!

xxx

Yes the WoW rehab centre was doing really well, it's in Japan though. WoW has been the main reason for a lot of divorces over the past few years and addiction to it is being treated quite seriously.

gosh i never knew how serious it could be! i'm deffo keeping an eye out for any dodgy behaviours now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back