playing with food

futuremum

Reaction score
does your baby do this too? thomas will play with his bottle instead of drinking it :wall:

he will chew it, smile at me but no milk drank, only 8 ounces since this morning :shakehead:

i thought he'd rather get some solids instead but no, he just does not fancy drinking but in return, mummy was up at 2.30 am :(

Yeah, i get this too. She just plays with her bottles on chews on them in the side of her mouth. Also she turns her head away and it doesn't matter whos in the room or where we are she always finds something to look at. Really annoying isn't it!

My Naomi does that too..but usually only towards the end of the bottle, when she's getting full. She screams in between though, when we're burping her! :roll:

Sue

Braydon likes to play with his and at the same time squirt me with his milk he finds it funny i dont

Alex has just realised he can hold his bottle, and take it out - great when it splurts out and the milk ends up in his eye. Why oh why do they need to learn new things :? He's doing the same with his dummy, puts it back in himself, but gets his thumb stuck in the loopy bit and pulls it out again by accident - not a happy bunny when that happens.

Alex is at his worst at brekkie time, so we put half his milk in his beaker and half in his brekkie.

matthew gets like it near the end when hes had enough just pushes it around with his tongue! or he pushes it out with his hand and if you try and get it back in he purses his lips or swats it away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back