playing games with baby!!!!

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
lol Iv been playing games with Scarlett its so funny :clap:

last night I was lying down and I pushed gently on my right side and she kicked right where I pushed, so I done it on the other side and she again must have punched where I pushed. Then whe strated proper wriggling about when I was laughing it looked like a scene from alien lol so much fun! :D

Awww that's lovely!!! I've been poking my belly this week in the hope of a response but nothing yet! Can't wait to be able to play games like this

Sarah x

lol im sure it will happen soon for you Sarah, Its so strange seeing her really move around in there though I could not stop laughing at it.

Lol cute.

All i can do just now is run a bath and lie face down.

I like to think that Jelly baby can have a nice weightless swim about

I LOVE poking baby! And if she sticks knees or feet outta me i can poke them back in! It only gets more fun as they get bigger cos you can really feel what it is your playing with and they definately respond

Hahaha, awww, bless, I do the exact same thing with my baby! I love it so very much! Makes me laugh and I must look weird. :rotfl:

x

i do this sometimes... if im lucky enough for LO to respond. Mind you i got a lot of funny looks giggling to myself when i was sat in a waiting room poking my stomach & giggling. I call it baby football :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back