Playgroup

Lou

Reaction score
Well me and Isaac found a playgroup on netmums and we are off for our first session this afternoon. I didnt realise how nerve racking it would feel. I hope Isaac is nice to the other children, and they had better be nice to him! I'll post again later and tell how we got on.

What was your first day like at playgroup or have you got the first day to look forward to?

Lou :wave:

I love baby groups!

The key to your first day, I think, is to introduce yourself to people. Ask how old their baby is or something, so you get talking.
Then I would say to mention that it's your first time there.

The baby group I go to is busy so I wouldn't know if people are new or not, if I knew I would definitley make sure I talk to them, but it's hard knowing if they have been before or not. I'd hate for someone new to come and no one talks to them...we wouldn't do it on purpose, so just let people know :)

Have fun Lou!

Hey urchin

We had a whale of a time thanks! It was only a few of us but everyone made me feel welcome and chatted to me. The kids were cool if not a little wild compared to Isaac lol I really do have a little angel of a son :angel: He played nicely and smiled at everyone bless him, even when he did get pushed over and slapped on the face a little bit.

We shall be going again next week!

Lou :)

yay glad you had a good time. try a few different ones too. i love going to toddler group its the highlight of my week :oops:

dionne said:
yay glad you had a good time. try a few different ones too. i love going to toddler group its the highlight of my week :oops:

Hehe I rember when you were too scared to go!

Glad you had a good time Lou :D

i went to tumbletots for a while but found it quite expensive for the time they got there

Im glad you enjoyed the play group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back