play mat recomendation...

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
can anyone recomend a play mat, he have one form ELC which has the arches attached. but im looking for a fairly large padded one. theo loves being on the floor and rolling around with his toys, at the moment he is laying on a blanket. but i want to get him somthing more comfortable with padding... cant anyone think of one?
hes ona blanket size 150cm X 120cm... so something this sort of size
sorry to be so fussy! hehe/
can anyone help???

thank you :hug:

I found loads in TKMaxx just before christmas and we bought eden a fairly large one for £12.99. Its almost 2m square and really thick padded, and loads of things to explore on it, mirror, tags, flaps, sounds etc. She loves it :D Not sure if they were just christmas specials or whether they always have them but worth a look? The only other big ones Ive found were like £30 +!!

:hug: :hug:

how about a duvet with a bright cover on it??

I know its not a playmat but Evie only really used her's for about 4 months... then the game was to roll off it!

Now she just uses the arches to stand up and dance to the telly.

If I could go back I wouldn't bother buying one- she has loads more fun rolling around on the duvet if I lay it out on the floor.

Jade&Evie said:
how about a duvet with a bright cover on it??

I know its not a playmat but Evie only really used her's for about 4 months... then the game was to roll off it!

Now she just uses the arches to stand up and dance to the telly.

If I could go back I wouldn't bother buying one- she has loads more fun rolling around on the duvet if I lay it out on the floor.

I found the same thing. MIL bought him an expensive one with arches and toys hanging off for xmas which he does like but loves his duvet just as much! I got a bright winnie the pooh cot duvet for 50p froma carboot but ended up using it as a playmat type thing b4 MIL bought him one. I got loads of bright toys/rattles he had bought for him and put them on it and he has just started grabbing them ans swiping them. More often than not tho he just lays here staring at the telly :lol:

well... that defo sounds much cheaper option! stuff it a duvet it is! ... then atleast we can use to it snuggle up on the sofe afterwards! thankz for your replys! should have thought of that really... its xmas my brain has been over-driven :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back