Pixifoto

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
I just went mothercare to pick up some shoes for Tania, A lady came over to tell me about pixifoto which was upstairs inside mothercare.
......i got lured in! Tania was FAST asleep, so i was mean and woke her up for photo, (£10 for 1 photo first sitting)
Soon as she woke up all smiles and i cant believe how well behaved she was! she loved the photographer!
She had about 20 pictures took, sat up on a pink silk throw aww it was beautiful! had a picture on her tum, an she got a new coat yesterday big pink winter one with fur on hood an lady said so put that on, she put a hat on her they had there an she got loads of pics took!
She had some with teddys. some close ups with dribble haha aww i nearly cried when i seen the pictures on the computer..
I HAD to order them all!! HAD TO! but i took 2 pictures out. its costin £345.00!!!! I dont get that a month lmao donations are welcome!!
I'd paid for the first pic ( only £10) then i paid £20 off the rest, I cant believe im spending that much on photos!!
But there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ah i've done that before it's sooo hard not to buy them all. I was dead cheeky and told aunties n uncles etc if they wanted any of the smaller pics they had to make a donation :lol: :lol:
I bet they will be lush :D

i did exactly the same with millie. what they heck, they're only young once, and the pics will be fab xx

They're so expensive! I just had photo's done of Lovella with Pixifoto and it cost me £220 :shock:!!.. They are due back any day though & i cant wait to see them! :D Cant wait to see Tania's if u post xx

i got lured in to by pixiphoto! mine came back on wednesday and they really are gorgeous! well worth the money. (i spent £200 to :shhh: that was £100 to OH :oops: )

Mine STILL havnt arrived and im fuming! Iv been on the phone to them and they are now "chasing my order" :shakehead: I paid in full on 26th September and was told they would arrive within 21 days :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back