Pixiefoto Prices

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey, We want to get a family portraint done of Me, Hubby & Ellie for xmas presents for family and wondered what they charge for a photo on a canvas? Also if its cheaper how much is it to get a photo on CD so that we can get it put on canvas by a different company maybe?

Not sure of the price but pixifoto are quite expensive. All of mine are from pixifoto but the free pictures you get in your bounty pack. I know a member on ebay who did my canvas for A1 size it was about £30 but it's weather they will touch somebody elses picture because of copyright. For a 10'' by 12'' picture I think I payed £25 once at pixifoto too :? So the canvases I bet your talking hundreds. I'm not sure if pixifoto do prints on a CD either...not really noticed. You would have to contact the seller of the canvas and explain you have had a picture done but want it on canvas to see if they will do it.

yes deffo get a photographer.. i dont like pixiephotos.. i used them a lot with charlotte.. and when i wentr to get ed photo'd they said.. we now look for a minimum order witht eh free print..so told them to stuff it.. il go else where..

anyways.. for my mums 40th bday my bro and i had a photo done for her it only cost £36 it wasnt a canvas.. but it was a large photo..portrate size.. i would definatly go for a photographer xx

Personally I think it would be cheaper to buy a DSLR camera and do your own. It can easily be done and as you're fab with photoshop you can edit any bits out of the photos you dont like eg. any flaws etc.. (Thats what the proffessionals do) and they'll be just like proffessional photos

Princess_Puddles said:
Personally I think it would be cheaper to buy a DSLR camera and do your own. It can easily be done and as you're fab with photoshop you can edit any bits out of the photos you dont like eg. any flaws etc.. (Thats what the proffessionals do) and they'll be just like proffessional photos

I'm getting a SDLR camera for xmas but I want to be on the photos so wouldnt be able to take them otherwise i'd defo do it myself. Thanks for the idea though :) x

happy_chick said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":3c1s2mpt]Personally I think it would be cheaper to buy a DSLR camera and do your own. It can easily be done and as you're fab with photoshop you can edit any bits out of the photos you dont like eg. any flaws etc.. (Thats what the proffessionals do) and they'll be just like proffessional photos

I'm getting a SDLR camera for xmas but I want to be on the photos so wouldnt be able to take them otherwise i'd defo do it myself. Thanks for the idea though :) x[/quote:3c1s2mpt]

Yes you can be in the photos hun, you just put it on a timer lol.

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="happy_chick":35xh5r5p][quote="Princess_Puddles":35xh5r5p]Personally I think it would be cheaper to buy a DSLR camera and do your own. It can easily be done and as you're fab with photoshop you can edit any bits out of the photos you dont like eg. any flaws etc.. (Thats what the proffessionals do) and they'll be just like proffessional photos

I'm getting a SDLR camera for xmas but I want to be on the photos so wouldnt be able to take them otherwise i'd defo do it myself. Thanks for the idea though :) x[/quote:35xh5r5p]

Yes you can be in the photos hun, you just put it on a timer lol.[/quote:35xh5r5p]

I imagine running back and forth setting up the timer would be a nightmare though, I really dont want the stress TBH :) I know what Ellie is like!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back