Pissed off! UPDATED, SHE SLEPT

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
The last few months i swear ive got no bloody sleep and I havent!

I think its teeth that isnt helping and some of the other health issues she has had recently either and to top it off she has developed a horrible cough which sounds like mine so i hope she aint got a sire throat poor thing.

Im having to sleep in the lounge with her tonight cos oh has his first day back at work tomorrow and I dont want her waking him every 5 mins.

Im ao fed up of her at night times, i could give her away quite easily at night time!

Aw babe it must be hard having her in the same room as you when she's not well. I couldnt have Maddison in the same room as me now but then I'm a light sleeper. We have the same problem at mo with teeth, back ones coming in and really hurting her :(
Hope you get some sleep soon :hug:

I know what you mean babe,Ruby wakes a lot in the night prob about 5 or 6 times for snacking time, sometimesI feel like im going mad through lack of sleep,seriously considering having naps with her in the day just to catch up with some sleep. :hug: :hug: Hope those teeth come through soon :hug: :hug:

Awww hun, hope she starts sleeping better for ya soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Last night was bad. Im sleeping in my own bed tonight, as last nights experiment proved useless. Doesnt help that I feel fluey and awful either.

Please Immy sleep or I will sell you! :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
The last few months i swear ive got no bloody sleep and I havent!

I think its teeth that isnt helping and some of the other health issues she has had recently either and to top it off she has developed a horrible cough which sounds like mine so i hope she aint got a sire throat poor thing.

Im having to sleep in the lounge with her tonight cos oh has his first day back at work tomorrow and I dont want her waking him every 5 mins.

Im ao fed up of her at night times, i could give her away quite easily at night time!

Hey hun, we have had exactly the same with our Imogen the last 3 weeks. It does get better! OH and I have taken turns to let each other nap at times during day (weekends) or early evening to catch up - sleep deprivation is so bad. We have been niggly with each other cos of lack of sleep. Our poor babies, being so ill. We noticed the cough is getting better but it's taken ages and also now her appetite is coming back slowly she is sleeping for longer.

It's awful when you feel ill too. I really sympathise. I hope you feel better soon Mrs T and Imogen is back to her usual good self and sleeping well soon...

many hugs for you..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well im flabbergasted after last night! she slept for quite a while!

Put her down at 6.30 as she was exhausted, she woke up about 10 and howled and I let her this time instead of diving in there i let her cry for 20 mins :( and sent oh in there so he gave her a bottle and she fell asleep again until 7.30 this morning.

Oh praise the lord, i dont feel too tired today for a change.

I'm so pleased Imogen slept through and you got some sleep. My ickle one slept 7-10.30 last night then I topped her up with a bottle, then she slept til 5.15 am and was wide awake!!! :wall: :wall: After an hour of playing downstairs and a little milk she fell asleep for an hour then woke at 7.30am around her usual time.

But I have a cunning plan today :twisted: .... we have been to baby gym this morning to give her some exercise (so she is sleeping now...and I may catch up on some Zzzzzzzs :sleep: :sleep:) and we are going to the shops this afternoon after lunch... stimulation! Then....yes theeeeennnn... to the park for walking, playing etc. oh yes, I am hoping for 7-7 for her tonight like she used to... I can hope.... :pray: :pray: :pray:

sorry to hijack your thread... I am so happy for you as I really understand how tired you must have been (prob still are). Long may your baby girl sleep!

right, off for a nap me thinks x x

bet that was nice gettin some kip mrs T lol :lol:

hopefully the start of things to come for u... :pray:

I think her toddling everywhere is wearing her out bigtime and long may it continue cos im knackered from sorting her out constantly at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back