Pirates of the carribean (dead man's chest)

Flossy82

Reaction score
Anyone seen this can you recommend it to me. Me and the oh have got it to watch when he gets in and was wondering what it was like? I thouroughly enjoyed the first one and am hoping this will be just as good?! :D

UMMMM
It has Orlando Bloom in it..................
Need I say more!!
:rotfl:

(yeah its a good film)

yes but it also has Johnny Depp ... please dont laugh but he really does it for me in that pirate outfit .... PHWOARRRRR

HHMmm
Yeah he's okay but doesnt beat Orlando though, I wouldnt kick his arse out of bed (oh am I allowed to say that- sorry)

Nope have to agree johnny depp woah he's is gorgeous and as (fingerscrossed) has said that pirate outfit well................ :lol:

Great movie. You'll really enjoy it.

Johnny Depp - Hubba Hubba
kissblush.gif

I agree about Johnny in that pirate's costume. and his accent aswell....and just everything about him.....mmmmm lol.

anyway yes the second film is brilliant, leaves you on a cliffhanger though.

Oh no stop it you guys im getting all excited now grr blooming oh where is he i want to watch this film :lol:

watch it without him! Then watch it again with him and annoy him by telling him whats going to happen next!

I do that all the time with films he gets really annoyed with me if i dont wait for him! :lol:

Flossy82 said:
Oh no stop it you guys im getting all excited now grr blooming oh where is he i want to watch this film :lol:
Is he acctually good for anything?
:rotfl: :rotfl:

hehe thats good for me im actually being quick off the mark tonight!

You have indeed
Anyway I'm off to bed now, Shannon and I are very tired. :sleep:

Nite ladies
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231