pips

weestar21

Reaction score
hi hun just to see if you got my pm i sent you

xxxx

yeah! sorryhun , i'm running around like a headless chicken organising the removal and the trip... and zoé's a bit grumpy lol. we're trying solids (peach is a big nono :roll: )

anyway i may be seeing this lad tonight or tomorrow depending on how i feel. am so nervous though, it feels like forever since i had a man in my life; and anyway seeing as i'm leaving next week i don't know if it's worth it :?

grrrr, so much stress! and that's me on holiday! i don't know how i coped the last month

anyway, thanks aain hun, i hope you and the girls are well
take care mwah mwah mwah

Who looks after little Zoe for u? I haven't been out since Rebecca has been born I miss it! :roll:

i always go out when zoé has gone to sleep for the night and i know she won't wake before 2... so she doesnt even know i'm gone
either my flatmates keep an ear open for her (they have instructions) or i get a babysitter- i trust one or two girls with zoé

i felt soooooo guilty the first time i went out but i now realise it's important for me to get me-time. i don't go out often, just from time to time to chill

i defo recommend it though, if you find someone to look after rebecca. you'll realise you're not just a mum! and it makes coming home to see her an extra special moment :D

glad your ok hun, dont stress too much with zoe trying out new solids it takes an average 20 times for a wee one to try something before they like it, adele hated pasta and sasages now its one of her fav dishes,...lol

Good luck on your date hun im sure you will be fine just be yourself :D

Hope you have a great time back home and remember when you get back we want to see some piccys from france

Take care babes big hugnsn kisses for you and zoe

xxxxx mwah xxxxx mwah xxxx mwah xxxx

If I go out, I want a drink, if I have a drink, I want another, and I do not fancy a hangover with a screaming lil girl!! lol :wall:

Where do you go in Edinburgh? I like George Street etc. used to go to Subway tho that's where I met my OH :oops: :shhh:

i find i don't want to drink as much (must be maternal instinct kicking in :D ). try it! you won't know if you enjoy it until you try...

i used to go to prive council on hanover st but it's kind of changed. nowadays i just go anywhere that sounds nice. is that subway lothian road you're talking about?

:shock: OMG I love Prive Council. I used to go there every Friday for £1.50 a drink then taxi up to Scrubway on Lothian Road. :dance: The good old days when I could get drunk on £10... :cheer:

i used to go to prive on thursdays when it was fee in, 50p shots, 70p with mixer and £1.20 a double :shock: :D :D :D
the music wasnt so bad either,i was addicted! the bouncers would say 'hi pip' when i arrived :oops:

do you know subway shut down?

Has it? :shock: I wonder why! It was always sooo busy in there, I loved the £1 a drink. The music is sooo cheesey but fab. It's a gr8 nite out with the girls!
:rotfl:

to be honest i never went, i heard it was a bit violent in there
our cheesy nights were in mood. not worth mentioning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back