Pink Leather Briefcase from £24.99 to £6.25

You are lil' miss bargin hunter just now, are you not?

David Dickinson better watch out! :lol:

OMG ITS PINK I HATE PINK I WANT ITTTT!!!!!!!!!

hennaly said:
Oh Foxxi now i had to buy one :?

I reserved one last night and collected it today... its a fab case for me laptop! :D Bargain

Foxxi said:
hennaly said:

I reserved one last night and collected it today... its a fab case for me laptop! :D Bargain
yep i just picked mine up too, they were all reserved and the first one they showed me was dirty so they got another one down which was perfect, a good bargain there thanks hun :wink:

hennaly said:
Foxxi said:
hennaly said:

yep i just picked mine up too, they were all reserved and the first one they showed me was dirty so they got another one down which was perfect, a good bargain there thanks hun :wink:

Your Welcome! :D Well that was nice of them to swap the dirty one over for you .. Im pleased with mine too.. well worth the money.

Theres 10 Argos' in my area ... and everyone was sold out barring one of them that had one left... which I got :D

I travel a lot around the world regrading work purposes so i need a solid and sturdy briefcase where i can put some heavy stuff without damaging the briefcase.

leather briefcases

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back