• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pinching

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

The last few days Kiara has been pinching me the whole time she is eating and it fu**ing hurts.
Its not just a little pinch its twisting my skin and pulling on it .. ouch :shock:

Anyone else do this i dont knwo how to get her to stop .. i tell her no and pull her hand away but she does it a second later, ive gotten to the point where i have to pin her hands while feeding which is a pain
Any suggestions... im gonna be bruised all over soon :?

Katrina

Brody has been doing this too, along with pulling my hair really hard whenever I hold him. He doesn't do it all the way through a feed though...that would be annoying!
Have you got any scratch mitts left? Might be worth a try?

Ow ow ow :(

Are you breast or bottle feeding? If you are breastfeeding then try a nursing necklace, there are some sellers on Ebay that are based in the US so I am sure they will send to Canada cheaply :)

Or if you are bottle feeding you can get something that goes over the bottle that has beads and things to attract her attention that should stop her from pinching you :)

Hopefully something like that could help you :)

Hi

Thanks for your replies.
Kina i am breastfeeding still and she pinches my breasts real hard i swear she does it on purpose lol, i will look on ebay thanks hun.
Urchin i think i will try the scratch mits thing too if she keeps them on... oh the joys of being a mom :wink: .
Katrinaxxx

ruben doesn't pinch when he feeds, but he does pinch me and pulls my hair. i think he likes to see me go "ouchouchooooouch" as he laughs, the evil boy! :lol: he's a bit better now i'm trying not to shout out when he's doing it, so i think he was after the funny reaction from his mummy!

Socks!

Alex did this all the time and if he wasnt pinching me he was scratching his excema at the back of his neck. so i put socks on his hands (mainly for the scratching) and it stopped the pinching too! they stay on better than mittens too cos you can pull them all the way up the arm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL i think our babys are all around the same age, Kaidens pinching, kicking, slapping and pulling hair, I can cope I try and say NO when he does it but its a bit tricky when he wallops and older relative, Id love to know why they do that, my mum had a huge bruise on her underarm last week coz of him XkelX

Rubie scratched my mums face today and made her bleed :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back